Color: Aqua Blue
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Voice prompts talk you through the Bluetooth pairing so it’s easier than ever or even quick-pair with NFC devices
- The lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time, rechargeable with USB power sources
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts allows you to easily take calls and access your phone’s virtual assistant — Hands free
- Pair 2 SoundLink speakers together for party mode or stereo mode or use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair with a member of the Bose Smart Home Family to play in sync
Package Dimensions: 68x215x830
Release Date: 13-02-2019
Details: From the pool to the park to the patio, the Sound Link Color Bluetooth speaker II provides full-range, portable sound anywhere you go. Advanced Bose technology packs big sound into a small, water-resistant speaker that’s durable enough to take with you, however the day unfolds, even if it’s next to the pool. It’s durably built, with an easy-touch silicone texture that won’t slip out of your hand when you’re on the move. And it’s just as simple to use voice prompts tell you what device you’re paired with so you don’t have to guess, and if you’re using an NFC-enabled device, just pair with a tap. Need to keep the music flowing? You’re covered with up to 8 hours of music, and it’s rechargeable via Micro-B USB. There’s even a built-in speakerphone to handle calls without holding your phone. Speaker won’t pair with mobile device
• On your mobile device, turn the Bluetooth feature off and then on. Remove your speaker from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. Pair your mobile device again.
• Clear your speaker’s pairing list: Press and hold for 10 seconds. Delete your Bose Sound Link speaker from the Bluetooth list on your device. Pair again.
• Pair a different device
• Reset your speaker. Speaker won’t pair with NFC
• Unlock your device and turn on the Bluetooth and NFC features.
• Tap the NFC Touchpoint on the back of your device to the top of your speaker.
• Use Bluetooth to pair your device Bose speakers do not pair together manually
• Download the Bose Connect app for an additional way to pair your Bose speakers.
• Your second speaker may not support Stereo or Party mode. Refer to your Bose speaker owner’s guide.